Protection areas
Yes, I know that cuberite comes with protection areas, but The plugin gives an error, and when I do get an older version to work, the wand doesnt work.
Thanks given by:
Are you sure you were using the right item while setting the area while you were using ProtectionAreas? The default item to use is a stick with a meta of 1. You can get this item by using "/give <yourname> stick:1".
Thanks given by:
Yes i did, the actual command is /protection wand , but when i set coords, it didnt set them properly
Thanks given by:
Could you describe what isn't working? When I try it it seems to work just fine (though the right click message is shown twice due to a change in Minecraft years ago).
Thanks given by:
yes, when you make the area, it seems to make instead of a rectangle, it kinda makes a row of blocks protected

Sorry for bad english
Thanks given by:
like instead of this:            it makes this:

----------------------             ----------------
----------------------
----------------------
Thanks given by:
I just tested it out, but for me it seems to work fine. What might be confusing is that the plugin does not take the actual block you're clicking on, but the blockface.

As you can see in the video I clicked on the cactus, but once I removed myself from the allowed list I was still able to destroy the cactus. That's because the actual coordinates that was used there was the block in front of the cactus. If you want to include the block itself you'll want to click on top of the block.
Thanks given by:
hmm ok lemme reinstall it
Thanks given by:
ye, a fresh install did the job
Thanks given by: