Random Chitchat 2012-2016
So what will you be doing there, is it a vacation, or a work-related trip?

I seriously doubt vacation, though, because the time of year is not suitable for holidays - it's gonna be raining all the time.
Thanks given by:
My home computer stopped working ;(.
Now I play minecraft on an old and very bad laptop. The only way to play with more than 20 fps is to use Optifine light and a 4x4 texture pack
Thanks given by:
4x4 textures shouldn't help - I think the minecraft engine is limited to 16x16 or above, so they consume basically the same amount of resources. Optifine normal or optifine ultra have better fps improvements and work with forge or modloader also.
Thanks given by:
Yup, it's too hot to play minecraftTongue My home computer is struggling, too, I have to open up the case when I play so that the airflow is enough to cool down the GPU.
Thanks given by:
bearbin, why did you update your OS/libc version? Now your builds are not compatible with Debian 6 and Centos 6. Sad
I think your builds should have the higher compatibility possible with almost all linux OS.
Thanks given by:
Debian 6 is basically deprecated now, 7 is stable. IDK about CentOS because I don't use it. Is there a CentOS 7 or something?
Thanks given by:
I'll install debian 7. Does it use more resources than debian 6? My vps only haves 128 mb of ram
Thanks given by:
It uses just the same, and software is much more updated.
Thanks given by:
Installing debian 7 Smile
Please don't update your OS more because debian 7 is the newest OS my free vps hosting provider support.
Thanks given by:
Debian is very easy to update, just bump up the version in the /etc/apt/sources.list and then apt-get update apt-get dist-upgrade and you're done.
Thanks given by: