Cuberite Forum
Bearbin's Automated Builds - Printable Version

+- Cuberite Forum (https://forum.cuberite.org)
+-- Forum: Cuberite (https://forum.cuberite.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.cuberite.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Bearbin's Automated Builds (/thread-538.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Bearbin's Automated Builds - bearbin - 05-04-2015

Yep Smile I have no idea why though.

RE: Bearbin's Automated Builds - bearbin - 05-09-2015

Xoft, did you edit the x64 build to add api documentation?

RE: Bearbin's Automated Builds - xoft - 05-09-2015

Yes, I even sent a message to you, must have gotten lost. Is that bad? I think it's better to have the API docs generated regularly by a build server, than my poor little Pi that is already struggling with all the tasks offloaded to it, but if it breaks something for you, I'll manage somehow.

No, it's actually good. I just don't remember getting the message.

I'll set it up for the testing branch too.

Actually, do you mind if I change the extension on the download to .tar to match the others.

Or would you prefer them all to be .tar.gz so they match and accurately describe their contents?

RE: Bearbin's Automated Builds - xoft - 05-09-2015

That's the second part of the message, I asked you to review the extensions, the files are .tgz, not .tar. So yes, I'd prefer you to change all of the files to .tgz.

Ok. Please update the URLs of files if you have them around anywhere.

RE: Bearbin's Automated Builds - bearbin - 05-11-2015

ARMhf builds are running again, could somebody with a raspi test them?

RE: Bearbin's Automated Builds - xoft - 05-29-2015

The last few days the buildserver is behaving rather weird. I think it might have to do with the fact that the Jenkins master machine is also doing builds, that's usually not a good idea. How about we get another executor for the builds, and keep the Jenkins master only as the controller and the download source?

I know, adding another machine would cost twice as much, but I was thinking perhaps kinda crowd-sourcing the builders, something like I'm doing with my home machines providing the Windows builds? We should be able to find one or two people with Linux machines that were willing to donate their computer power for the builds from time to time.

RE: Bearbin's Automated Builds - LogicParrot - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 04:46 PM)xoft Wrote: The last few days the buildserver is behaving rather weird. I think it might have to do with the fact that the Jenkins master machine is also doing builds, that's usually not a good idea. How about we get another executor for the builds, and keep the Jenkins master only as the controller and the download source?

I know, adding another machine would cost twice as much, but I was thinking perhaps kinda crowd-sourcing the builders, something like I'm doing with my home machines providing the Windows builds? We should be able to find one or two people with Linux machines that were willing to donate their computer power for the builds from time to time.

Does it require keeping a machine on all day long? If not, I can crowdsource Pi and Linux builds.

RE: Bearbin's Automated Builds - xoft - 05-29-2015

I keep my laptop on for the day, I turn it off during nights, and I think it's doing okay. So if that's what you have, then it'd be enough. It does, however, come with a small price - I have to check that a build is not in progress before shutting the computer down - I don't want a build to fail just because I turned off my computer in the middle of it Smile