Splitting plugin in files
Have corrected my sentence, was bad written.
Thanks given by:
"require" should already work normally, if it doesn't work for you, I want to know the error message it produces.

The plugin loading sequence is a legacy thing. It would be rather devastating for all plugins if it was changed, but I'm open to suggestions. If you have a good reason for a change and a good scheme to change to, let us hear it.

The InfoReg library could indeed reload the Info.lua file, not a bad idea. Or we could make the registration functions receive the info structure in a parameter and let the main plugin worry about getting the correct info loaded and passed.
Thanks given by:
So long as plugins are fairly independent, the current system is fine. If plugins start to have dependencies, we might want to add a way of requiring that another plugin is loaded first.

It might also be useful at some point to add api versioning, so plugins can assert that a particular api exists. However I suspect we need to get releases before that will realy make sense.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
E_XYZ is just a style I took over the block id constants. g_ means global value, a_ means argument, and you might also find a m_ which means member. I'm moving away from the member prefix in Lua though.
Thanks given by: chrobione
Thank you makes sense now.
Thanks given by: