The Gallery server
How come the gallery server is so stable with multiworlds? If I play around with world teleportation for less than 10 minutes, my server crashes for sure. What method is used for multiworld linkage? It's too stable to be true.
Thanks given by:
The Gallery server doesn't have multiworlds. There's only a single world.
Thanks given by:
I did two builds last night. Snow 25 & Snow 26

They are listed under my Mojang username: icu812ruok

I plan to do a couple more builds later on.
Thanks given by:
It seems like the server is down, or at least not responding.
Thanks given by:
The process seems to have half-died, it reacted to console commands, but no network connections were serviced. Stopping the server caused a deadlock, had to kill it. Should be running again.
Thanks given by:
It looks like the server is down again.
Thanks given by:
The entire RasPi seems to have crashed, had to unplug it for a while. The server is running again.
Thanks given by:
I had a raspi 1 lastly, which I wanted to replace by a raspi 3, but I didn't have enough power sockets for both of them. The raspi 1 had an uptime of 2 years, but when I did the shutdown and unplugged it (to plug it in next to my pc on the other plug) it won't boot up..... Appearantly something in the past 2 years broke every subsequent boot, but I never booted so never found that out.....
Thanks given by:
The Gallery server is down for maintenance - new SD card and OS upgrade.
Thanks given by:
Problems, problems... Now the Cuberite executable won't run on the updated OS. Just as it starts, it terminates with a signal, each time with a different "cause", but each time while starting up the cNetworkSingleton:
Code:
pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
[Switching to Thread 0xb6cb9450 (LWP 32717)]
0xb6ce7f70 in __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56
56      ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) info threads
  Id   Target Id         Frame
* 2    Thread 0xb6cb9450 (LWP 32717) "Cuberite" 0xb6ce7f70 in __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56
  1    Thread 0xb6ff1220 (LWP 32716) "Cuberite" 0xb6e067a4 in __pthread_cond_wait (cond=0x71b1d8 <cNetworkSingleton::Get()::Instance+120>, mutex=0x71b1bc <cNetworkSingleton::Get()::Instance+92>)
    at pthread_cond_wait.c:187
(gdb) bt
#0  0xb6ce7f70 in __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56
#1  0xb6ce9324 in __GI_abort () at abort.c:89
#2  0xb6e9cb5c in __gnu_cxx::__verbose_terminate_handler() () from /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6
#3  0xb6e9a9a0 in ?? () from /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb) thread apply all bt

Thread 2 (Thread 0xb6cb9450 (LWP 32717)):
#0  0xb6ce7f70 in __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56
#1  0xb6ce9324 in __GI_abort () at abort.c:89
#2  0xb6e9cb5c in __gnu_cxx::__verbose_terminate_handler() () from /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6
#3  0xb6e9a9a0 in ?? () from /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 1 (Thread 0xb6ff1220 (LWP 32716)):
#0  0xb6e067a4 in __pthread_cond_wait (cond=0x71b1d8 <cNetworkSingleton::Get()::Instance+120>, mutex=0x71b1bc <cNetworkSingleton::Get()::Instance+92>) at pthread_cond_wait.c:187
#1  0xb6ef1540 in std::condition_variable::wait(std::unique_lock<std::mutex>&) () from /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6
#2  0x001fda90 in wait<(lambda at /home/pi/cuberite.scripts/src/OSSupport/Event.cpp:28:24)> (this=<optimized out>, __lock=..., __p=...)
    at /usr/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.9/../../../../include/c++/4.9/condition_variable:98
#3  cEvent::Wait (this=0x71b1b8 <cNetworkSingleton::Get()::Instance+88>) at /home/pi/cuberite.scripts/src/OSSupport/Event.cpp:28
#4  0x002007e4 in cNetworkSingleton::Initialise (this=0x71b160 <cNetworkSingleton::Get()::Instance>) at /home/pi/cuberite.scripts/src/OSSupport/NetworkSingleton.cpp:110
#5  0x001ef578 in UniversalMain (a_OverridesRepo=std::unique_ptr<cSettingsRepositoryInterface> containing 0x7251d0) at /home/pi/cuberite.scripts/src/main.cpp:238
#6  0x001ec7c8 in main (argc=1, argv=0xbefff264) at /home/pi/cuberite.scripts/src/main.cpp:558
(Can't capture the others right now, I'm getting just the above one all the time now, I just remember the signal was a SIGILL, illegal instruction)

The Gallery server will be down until this gets fixed somehow Sad
Thanks given by: