The Gallery server
(03-17-2020, 10:26 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Though 3Mbps will limit you in some ways, hope it gets better soon.
As an Australian i feel personally attacked
Tongue
Thanks given by:
I've just realized that the server has been running for 9 years already, and it's been running most of the time. That is actually impressive for the measly original Raspberry Pi Model B+. I guess I was lucky, other people who bought the same RasPi reported theirs dying long ago.

Still, I do need to update the OS, now after 9 years it is no longer capable of fetching new Cuberite versions due to some cert issues, most likely because wget no longer trusts some of the new root CAs. The OS won't upgrade itself, since it (Raspbian) seems not to exist anymore. But I don't want to reinstall.... Sad
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2023, 12:25 AM)xoft Wrote: I've just realized that the server has been running for 9 years already, and it's been running most of the time. That is actually impressive for the measly original Raspberry Pi Model B+. I guess I was lucky, other people who bought the same RasPi reported theirs dying long ago.

Still, I do need to update the OS, now after 9 years it is no longer capable of fetching new Cuberite versions due to some cert issues, most likely because wget no longer trusts some of the new root CAs. The OS won't upgrade itself, since it (Raspbian) seems not to exist anymore. But I don't want to reinstall.... Sad

Maybe you could update wget, or certificate authority list, for example from mozilla.
Thanks given by:
The server is down for maintenance for a few days already, I've moved it to another location and took the opportunity to completely flash a new OS image. There have been some hiccups, such as Cuberite dropping world data, that need to be fixed before I can open up the server again.
Thanks given by:
The server is up again. The webadmin is still not accessible though, I need to set up lots of tunnels Smile
Thanks given by: NiLSPACE