RaspberryPi - Questions
Right now i have little interest in building, until i have everything setup, and start working on some plugins.
Btw do you recommend raspi over other alternatives ?
The store already has the complete set along with cable and heat sinks is it sinks am not sure..

But back on topic, i will still check out the gallery once everything is setup and i get some more free time.
currently still have to setup a dual mining rig with a total of 12 r9 cards..
Have to wait for the correct power supplies to be delivered. had some problems with the motherboards they had 6 slots but would always only see 3 cards.
Power supply for that was right, all cables fine all booted up, windows + linux would only see 3 of the 6 cards.. even when not hooking up the first 3, the last 3 would still not be reconized,
Bios update etc all was tried :p. so we ordered new cpu + mobo still need better power supplies though.

Btw.. this is not for me just helping out.. i will never have that amount of money lol.

Edit:
Is it me or do i go off track way to often ?
Thanks given by:
Just got my raspi, installing mc-server as we speak,
But noticed this line,
-- Could NOT find OpenSSL, try to set the path to OpenSSL root folder in the system variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR (missing: OPENSSL_LIBRARIES OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR)
Is this important ?
Thanks given by:
As long as it compiles, it should be fine; happens todos los dias on Windows. Still though, why compile? Just use the autoupdate script!
Thanks given by:
You mean download a precompiled version ?
I believe in compiling myself if i can so..

And it "only" takes about 30minutes.
Thanks given by: