SkyBlock v3
@yoboykai I use schematic files for the island and the spawn tower.
1) Create a island with worldedit
2) Save it into a schematic file
3) Stop server
4) Copy it to Plugins/SkyBlock/schematics
5) Edit Config.Ini in Plugins/SkyBlock and set the the value of Island in section Schematic to the filename
6) Start server
Thanks given by:
If you don't mind me asking, how would I save my island to a schematic file?
Thanks given by:
You use the command //schematic from plugin WorldEdit. Maybe you need to add it first.

From this main post:
"The offset position, where you run //copy (WorldEdit), will be the location on which the player should spawn."
Thanks given by:
(02-13-2017, 05:03 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: You use the command //schematic from plugin WorldEdit. Maybe you need to add it first.

From this main post:
"The offset position, where you run //copy (WorldEdit), will be the location on which the player should spawn."

Thank you for all your help.
Thanks given by:
yoboykai
(02-13-2017, 05:03 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: You use the command //schematic from plugin WorldEdit. Maybe you need to add it first.

From this main post:

I just installed this plugin, when I go to webadmin it says  Failed to load file ._SkyBlock.lua. I added it to settings.ini Plugin=SkyBlock and I changed the name of the plugin from SkyBlock-master to SkyBlock. I also added Default world=skyblock. please help.
Thanks given by:
I just tested it. Adding a world requires a server restart. Stop server add world and start again.
Also the line has to be
Code:
World=skyblock

instead of
Code:
world=skyblock

Doesn't like the small w.
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2017, 06:12 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: I just tested it. Adding a world requires a server restart. Stop server add world and start again.
Also the line has to be
Code:
World=skyblock

instead of
Code:
world=skyblock

Doesn't like the small w.

I just did that but i'm still getting Failed to load file ._SkyBlock.lua.
Thanks given by:
Does the console shows anything?
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2017, 06:43 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: Does the console shows anything?

yes on startup it shows this  

[20:38:50] Can't load plugin SkyBlock because of a load error in file Plugins/SkyBlock/._SkyBlock.lua: 3 (Plugins/SkyBlock/._SkyBlock.lua:1: unexpected symbol)
Thanks given by:
The file name is strange, it should be (default) "SkyBlock.lua", but that shouldn't be a problem. Can you post the first line of the file "._SkyBlock.lua"?
Thanks given by: