BlockyLand[MCServer][24/7] [Minigames, Survival, Creative, Skyblock, Parkour]
As far as I know, there isn't even a official build for sponge yet, how are they supposed to change to sponge then? xD
Thanks given by:
Just saw that on our forum (so late)
"Blockyland seems to be a milestone as the first public "production" server"
Smile
Thanks given by:
Please if you're going to play on our server just to say to us to not use MCServer and use Spigot/Bukkit/Sponge, just don't do it.
Thanks given by:
Why not ban him. If he's nothing but anoying to you then why allow him on your server?
Thanks given by:
Because those are the only players we have for now, they want to test MCServer, we wont ban them.
But we know we're using MCServer and why, I just want the people to stop saying to not use it.
Thanks given by:
Did they say any specific reason not to use it? Feedback from the end users could get useful, after all, we're too busy writing the server to notice what the players really care about.
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2014, 04:37 AM)xoft Wrote: Did they say any specific reason not to use it? Feedback from the end users could get useful, after all, we're too busy writing the server to notice what the players really care about.
Some (the ones who fucked up the server) said its glitchy/buggy.
The last one didnt say anything thought, but I guess players care about mobs and missing features in general.
Thanks given by:
Then why would they want you to use Sponge? That project is brand new, so I doubt it has any features at all.Tongue
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2014, 04:44 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Then why would they want you to use Sponge? That project is brand new, so I doubt it has any features at all.Tongue
Sponge maybe not, but spigot yes, one pointed me to an interesting spigot plugin which adds almost all 1.8 features to spigot with 1.8 protocol hack (Carbon plugin)
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2014, 04:44 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Then why would they want you to use Sponge? That project is brand new, so I doubt it has any features at all.Tongue

Another thing is Sponge is an api.
Thanks given by: