I would like to know if it is possible that somebody could create a plugin that resembles the Avatar The Last Airbender plugin that Bukkit has. I would make it myself but I only have a limited understanding of C++ programming. If somebody could create this plugin it would be very helpful!!!!!!Angel
Thanks given by:
Actually MCS plugins are written in Lua, which is quite an easy language to learn, and once you learn a few tricks, it can get really powerful.

You might want to write a short description about what the plugin you want does - not everyone has the knowledge and experience with all the different Bukkit plugins, so some of us don;t have any idea what you're asking for and if it's at all possible.
Thanks given by:
Thank you for replying!!!! I have a limited understanding of most programming languages and I can usually look up whatever I need when programming; but, as I just started college (I'm getting my degree in simulation and game development,) I only have limited amount of free time in which to carry out my own projects. My current project that I would like to work on is going to be a Minecraft Server (duh -_-) based off of the Avatar series and one of the plugins that bukkit has in one that allows players to bend the one and only one of elements (air, earth, water, and fire.) However, it is possible to bend all of the elements if you are the Avatar. One other thing that I would request is the ability to configure the abilities (ie. create my own abilities.) Any other features would be entirely up to the programmer (if any of this is possible.) Please let me know anybody can make this possible!!!!! (I will love you forever if you can make it happen!!!!) Angel
Thanks given by:
I created a plugin called "Magic". By itself it does nothing. It's more like an API. People could use that to create this. I didn't create a thread here on the forum for it though.

Here is a video that shows what kind of magic you can make: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUpxCN5cRvk I choose to make it chat-controlable, but developpers basicly have the same freedom as what a normal plugin could do.
Thanks given by:
I have no idea what "bending an element" means, sorry.

Lua should be useful for you, it is used in quite a few games as the main scripting language. Better get started with it now Smile
Thanks given by:
xoft Wrote:I have no idea what "bending an element" means, sorry.

[Image: tumblr_lp9y6y7nIY1qel6s1o1_500.gif]
Thanks given by:
STR_Warrior Is there a place where one could download that plugin?
Thanks given by:
Here: https://github.com/STRWarrior/Magic/archive/master.zip

It does have a few "magics" pre-installed. All are based of the anime "Fairy Tail".
  • FireDragon: Very destructive. Fire, lava and explosions won't hurt you. Spells:
    • Fire Dragons Roar!:
      Creates a huge fire beam that destroys everything in it's path.
    • I remember creating more spells for this one, but I can't find them in the code so it's probably an old version ;(
  • Requip: Allows you to swich armor.
    • Andamantine Armor: All diamond armor.
      Flame Empress Armor: Should be fire resistent (But MCServer doesn't support that enchantment yet Wink)
      Giants Armor: All gold armor. (This is simply because it looks the same way as in the anime)
  • Ice-make Well.. You probably saw the video already Wink

Oh and to use Requip you simply type "Requip <insert armor name>".
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much that should help alot!!!
Thanks given by:
No problem Smile
Thanks given by: