MCArena Release 1.2! (KitPvP!)
It would be awesome, so players could have a place where they can play rough, and outside of that, we can chase butterflies Wink.
Thanks given by:
I'll mess around with it and see what I can do when I have some free time. Smile
Thanks given by:
Now has a peaceful mode! Deactivate any other plugin that disallows PvP, setting the world difficulty to Survival is recommended, and set "PeacefulMode" in main.lua to true. Players can no longer hit each other unless in the arena.
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna talk to all the people playing on my server and then I'll get this started Smile. Hope they'll play it, we're so few people.
Thanks given by:
And just a bit of advice, when you download this plugin from GitHub, it will come in a folder called "MCArena-master". Rename it to "MCArena" or else it won't work. I'll fix it eventually.

EDIT: Fixed, now you can name the folder whatever you want, just remember to move your arenas.ini and kits.ini file to the new "config" folder inside the plugin folder after upgrading (The folder is created on first run).
Thanks given by:
Nice job, I wouldn't really call you a "Novice Plugin Developer" Wink.
Thanks given by:
(03-21-2015, 05:06 AM)DiamondToaster Wrote: Rename it to "MCArena" or else it won't work. I'll fix it eventually.

How's the fix going?
Thanks given by:
Anyone that still has this plugin? Github repo is removed.
Thanks given by:
Zip uploaded as attachment. :thumbsup:
I actually have the v1.1, not 1.2

Attached Files
.zip   MCArena-master.zip (Size: 12.91 KB / Downloads: 311)
Thanks given by: