free high end server
free server running on an e3-1245v2 with 32gb ram, looking for someone eager to admin the server and maintain plugins etc.
try it out if you like. fresh install

ip: 158.69.114.20
Thanks given by:
And it is Cuberite, wow, nice work Smile
Thanks given by:
Server seems to be down. Minecraft 1.8.8 client
Thanks given by:
What? I've just connected, right before writing my comment.

And now again. It's working for me.
Thanks given by:
Not for me. It says: can't resolve hostname
Thanks given by:
Perhaps you have an extra space at the end of the IP?
Thanks given by:
So it works then? I don't play minecraft i just like to host things Smile it's a basic cuberite compile with no plugins etc. still need someone to take charge of it Smile

here's what the console showed when SpinxC0re joined:

[06:16:13] Player SphinxC0re has joined the game
[06:16:13] Entity at 0x7f008800b1a0 (cBat, ID 985) spawning in a non-existent chunk, the entity is lost.
[06:16:18] Entity at 0x7f008804f420 (cCow, ID 1108) spawning in a non-existent chunk, the entity is lost.
[06:18:23] Player SphinxC0re has left the game
Thanks given by:
what if we put there plugins like economy, homes, warps, jobs, minigames?
like BlockyLand wanted to be, but not enought hardware Sad

Is just an idea

the problem is that I don't have much time now (Bachelor's degree, 1st year), but if all the community helped it would be awesome.
Thanks given by:
I'm write wrap plugin. But server going down. View my post. Plugin almost finished. But I want rewrite it into OOP, from procedure Smile
Economy I too want to create and beginning write in 1-2 days. I want to try create "real" economic. Factories, shops, police, firefighters etc. And some days talk about it with some friends Smile
Homes - exists.
Thanks given by:
Hm... Server appears to be down... I'd like to help if this is still a thing though.
Thanks given by: