No Creeper Damage
Self explanatory. Creepers can still hurt players, but not damage structures or make craters. Now that mobs go to school, and can be used, some of us want this. Smile
Thanks given by:
Pretty easy, I'm pretty sure I can make something like this in 30 minutes if there isn't already a plugin for this. I have to wait until tomorrow morning here to use my PC though.
Thanks given by:
Little harder then you'd think. You either block the whole explosion or don't block anything. You'd have to simulate the player-damage yourself
Thanks given by:
Can't you just block the block destruction? (and btw maybe add to essentials)
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid not. You block either everything or nothing. Perhaps we could change the hook. You could return multiple values. If the first returned value is true the entity damage is blocked, and if the second value is true the world destruction is blocked.

If the first is true, but the second is nil we'd block everything so we don't break the existing plugins.
Thanks given by:
Ehmmm.... On Block Destroy? Can't you add a "destroyer" who wants to destroy the block, can be player, explosion (creeper?), enderman...
Thanks given by:
(01-19-2016, 03:38 AM)Schwertspize Wrote: Ehmmm.... On Block Destroy? Can't you add a "destroyer" who wants to destroy the block, can be player, explosion (creeper?), enderman...

Chances a good that many also do not want endermen to slowly but surely destroy buildings, over the course of months, so taking into account what is doing damage might be a good idea.
Thanks given by:
With the API cWorld:SetBlock(), there's just too much information flowing through and any hook could seriously hinder the server's performance. Not to mention that sometimes the "what" is not addressable by Lua - for example the fluid simulator, or natural growth don't have a corresponding Lua object type.
Thanks given by:
Well, here's a thing of a plugin I guess. Also disables all explosion damage cause I was having trouble with the esXXX constants not really doing anything.

Attached Files
.zip   NoCreeperDamage.zip (Size: 899 bytes / Downloads: 424)
Thanks given by:
It says "The attachment does not exist". Sad

It would be a start, I guess. Not totally excited about people using TNT, not that it happens a lot, but I'd still permit them using it because I know sometimes it just really saves them a lot of digging ... Smile.
Thanks given by: