ItemCommander
Allows users to bind commands to items, then executes the command when the player clicks with the item in hand.

Source / download: https://github.com/madmaxoft/ItemCommander

Commands

General
  • /itemcommand clear left - Clears the command to execute when left-clicking with the current item in hand
    Permission required: itemcommand.clear

/itemcommand clear right - Clears the command to execute when right-clicking with the current item in hand
    Permission required: itemcommand.clear

/itemcommand set left - Sets the command to execute when left-clicking with the current item in hand
    Permission required: itemcommand.set

/itemcommand set right - Sets the command to execute when right-clicking with the current item in hand
    Permission required: itemcommand.set

Permissions
  • - itemcommand.clear -
    • Commands affected:
      - /itemcommand clear left
      - /itemcommand clear right
    - itemcommand.set -
    • Commands affected:
      - /itemcommand set left
      - /itemcommand set right
Thanks given by:
Note that this command is currently in very early stage and has some bugs, some of which are unknown whether they can be fixed:
- Left-clicking only works when looking at a block
- Right-clicking may execute the command multiple times
Thanks given by:
You can use the HOOK_PLAYER_ANIMATION hook for left clicking: https://github.com/cuberite/WorldEdit/bl...#L307-L316
Thanks given by:
I think this should be integrated into essentials as "powertool" or an extended version of it.
Thanks given by:
it would be cool if you added a new feature, where you could access multiple servers and such, would it be accessed by a lua window? or should it be right click boom you are in a lobby?
Thanks given by:
I think that deserves it's own plugin.
Thanks given by:
I only created this plugin because I needed it in the Gallery server (try setting the same metadata for 50+ areas manually Smile ) and I don't plan on developing it (much) more. Perhaps I'll fix those two bugs, if ever I get time, but it's unlikely I'll do anything else. Sorry.
Thanks given by:
The right click firing twice isn't because of the blockface being BLOCK_FACE_NONE right?
Thanks given by:
It's actually firing three times, once with BLOCK_FACE_NONE and twice with proper coords and face.
Thanks given by:
Strange, that would mean the right-click compass in WE is broken as well.
Thanks given by: