Core
Ah, stupid me, I committed only part of the merge, forgot the plugins, project file etc.
Hopefully fixed in rev 1140.
Thanks given by:
Good Smile
Thanks given by:
could you add
	local Server = cRoot:Get():GetServer()
	Server:SendMessage( cChatColor.Yellow .. Player:GetName() .. " has joined the server")
to onplayerjoined.lua? becouse now you don't get a message when someone joins.
Thanks given by:
i started on adding some new features to the core plugin. i now have this:
  • A /reload command for in the webadmin
  • A /help command for in the webadmin
  • Every message that starts with a / in webadmin will be stopped and you get a unknown command message.
  • A /back command for when you teleported to a player/spawn/top so you can easily teleport back.
  • A feature for the /teleport command. when you have -h after the command for example "/tp STR_Warrior -h" the player where you teleport to doesn't get a message
  • A save-all command in-game so you can easily save your worlds.
  • A simple player joined message in the webadmin
There are some bugs that are in the core plugin for a long time but i can't figure out how to fix them like
  • /stop command doesn't work in-game
  • /kick command gives almost everytime Player not found
  • /ban command gives almost everytime Player not found

Attached Files
.zip   Core.zip (Size: 23.15 KB / Downloads: 246)
Thanks given by:
Nice changes. I just have a small issue with your code - you're using tabs in the middle of a line (main.lua, line 29). That breaks the tables if someone has tabs set to different width.

The common "good style" with tabs is use them at the start of the line for indentation (so that anyone can set their own preference) and use a space for aligning into columns.

I'll fix that for now, just watch out for it next time Smile

[Image: tabs_in_line.png]
Thanks given by:
ok i'll think about that next time Wink
Thanks given by:
Oh, and we both forgot to increase the version number Smile
Thanks given by:
Maybe its smart to remove this thread + Core++ becouse some people might think this one is up to date.
Thanks given by:
Sensible idea.
Thanks given by:
If removing is not possible, then mark the thread "[obsolete]" in its title or something similar.
Thanks given by: