Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(11-05-2013, 06:27 AM)xoft Wrote: My weekend dancing has taken its toll. I knew that dancing in the chilly hall was a bad idea. Now I've got a cold and a terrible headache, can't think straight. Luckily the 1.7 packets are more or less a mechanical thing, so at least I can do those.

Don't do work when sick; get some rest! Undecided
Packets can wait, surely.
Thanks given by:
This would be SOOO COOOL!
[Image: a9dnNvj_700b.jpg]
(unfortunately I don't have any more info)

Now imagine it being made out of dodecahedrons or icosahedrons. The pathfinding would be crazy!
Thanks given by:
Although it looks pretty nice, I really hate hex grids :p
Thanks given by:
We've just caught up on Minutor, in regard to the number of GitHub likes we have Smile
Thanks given by:
Hurray Smile
Thanks given by:
How can I create an callback function that I can use in C++ for the cWorld::ForEachEntity function?
Thanks given by:
It looks like you would have to subclass cEntityCallback and override the Item function. Its based on the template class located in Globals.h at line 210 or so.

The Item member function is the main and only entry into the class. It gets passed a pointer to the entity it will work on.

At least that what I see from browsing over the code momentarily.
Thanks given by:
How can i convert an cPlayer to a *cEntity in C++?
Thanks given by:
Why would you want to do that? That doesn't make any sense to me :o
Thanks given by:
I'm now working on wolves, and I had an idea for plugins where wolfs can get an different Entity as owner. For example a wolf has an zombie as owner. But the OnRightClicked function only gives an cPlayer object so I have to convert it into a cEntity to make it work.
Thanks given by: