Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Restart VS?
Thanks given by:
Didn't work, but I already found the problem. Somehow VS created a fake file and I editted everything there. Realy weird..
Thanks given by:
Goddammit, nvidia, why can't you make a driver that just works?
The old driver sometimes crashed when I used remote desktop to my computer, so I reinstalled the newest driver. Now Minecraft causes the system to stutter, everything stops for half a second every three seconds, even mouse pointer movement. WTF?
Thanks given by:
Realy? it works normal for me. Maybe try a different version?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, right, I have the time to spend on installing and testing their drivers.
I tried the previous WHQL version, at least that doesn't seem to stutter, so we'll see what bad it brings.
Boy, they do package lot of c**pware in. All those update core and system update services, 4 processes try to start on system startup. Yuck! Remember when GPU drivers were simple? I rememberTongue
Thanks given by:
Why not get debian or FreeBSD?
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2013, 12:58 AM)bearbin Wrote: Why not get debian or FreeBSD?

I though the graphics driver situation with Linux was even worse? ;P

Perhaps upgrade your OS? Even one computer?
Thanks given by:
I think xoft said enough times that he doesn't want to change to another OS Wink
Thanks given by:
Well, I'll keep trying to persuade him nevertheless. :)
Thanks given by:
You know, there is hardware that cannot be upgraded to newer OS, and that's gonna stay on XP for as long as it can. Then, it'll probably go Linux, if it can't run windows anymore. I'm not throwing out a perfectly good computer just because MS has decided to drop commercial support for the OS.
Thanks given by: