Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I've been fishing too much
[Image: 5VgbF.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Some people just cannot take a loss. I just got two angry forum PMs from a person that I played on Boiteajeux.net; apparently I'm a horrible person for not saying hello (well, he and the other guy started talking in french, which I don't speak) and for using the game rules to the very end, which meant knocking him off his 2nd place down to last place.
Thanks given by:
DerpTongue
Thanks given by:
An angry PM in French? :P

About older hardware; nonsense, I say! I have an old, ~2005 Dell Dimension with a Pentium 4 and 70 gigabytes of storage, and it runs Windows 7 fine.
Thanks given by:
The more issues I implement in the Gallery plugin, the more features I'm inventing. It's so frustrating when the number of "issues" grows...
Thanks given by:
So what exactly is the Gallery plugin?
Thanks given by:
It is somewhat similar to ProtectionAreas, but rather than admins giving protection, it is the users "claiming" new areas and automatically receiving them. This way we can run a public server where contributors can build stuff, each person in their area, and then we can add that stuff to the generator. So we can have a gallery of village houses, a gallery of trees, a gallery of nether fortress elements, etc.

Well, I'm off to bed, need to go to work tomorrow. G'night everyone.
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2013, 07:57 AM)tigerw Wrote: An angry PM in French?Tongue

About older hardware; nonsense, I say! I have an old, ~2005 Dell Dimension with a Pentium 4 and 70 gigabytes of storage, and it runs Windows 7 fine.

On thing I know that does not work with Windows 7 and does work with Windows XP is certain a printer driverTongue
Thanks given by:
MCServer does not compile, it gives me this error:
1>LuaState.cpp
1>..\src\Bindings\LuaState.cpp(15) : fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'Bindings.h': No such file or directory
Now that I wanted to add iron golem spawning Sad
Thanks given by:
Try regenerating the Bindings file by executing AllToLua.sh on linux or AllToLua.bat on windows.
Thanks given by: