Random Chitchat 2012-2016
The Tegra Android Development Pack allows you to compile and debug Android apps through Visual Studio Professional.
I'm testing this on my personal projects now. In the sample apps debugging works, could be very usefulTongue

Unfortunately you do need VS Professional in order to use plugins
Thanks given by:
My home is now connected via a 120MBit/s D / 12 MBit/s U connection, I can finally host the gallery server right at home Smile I'll need some time to set up the modem, router and raspi correctly, then I think I'll just leave MCS running on the RasPi open to the outside world to see how many rogue hack attempts it gets. In the meantime I still need to improve the Gallery plugin. Then I'm thinking about semi-public beta for VIPs of this community to help me find and straighten up the most glaring bugs, and then finally public.

As usual, I'm over-planning stuff Smile
Thanks given by:
So jealous of that speed.. Sad
Thanks given by:
Make sure to change the default pi password, or better yet disable password login entirely. One of my pis got hacked like that Sad
Thanks given by:
I'll be port-forwarding only the MCS port on the router. That should be enough, right? And I do have changed passwords for all devices in my network, come on. Don't you know my paranoia? Let me tell you, if you ever get even a little bit paranoid, never ever start working for an anti-virus companyBig Grin The stuff I've seen the malware can do...

Sometimes it's even funny. The other day we got hold of a thing that would use the computer's speakers and microphone to create a bridge to another device infected with the same malware, so that even physically disconnecting the network didn't cut that thing off the net Smile

A true "whispernet". Guess they got their inspiration by literal translation Smile
Thanks given by:
Wait, the virus on one computer was broadcasting and receiving sound to and from another infected computer?
Thanks given by:
I still got 150 down 15 up :p.
Constant streaming, and still got plenty leftBig Grin.
Downloading at 18mb isn't that bad as well :p
Thanks given by:
Yes, one virus, on a device still connected to the net, was acting as a gateway for all virii on other devices not connected to the net. It was using high pitch clicks, so that humans were almost unable to hear it.
Thanks given by:
Damn, I did so much configuring that now my remote desktop to home doesn't work Sad
Thanks given by:
Tomorrow a presentation, Friday a test and Monday an exam. Wish me luck Wink
Thanks given by: