Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Linked lists have O(1) traversal‽
Thanks given by:
To many things on my head, meant O(N). corrected.
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2014, 04:12 AM)xoft Wrote: ...
Thank you for the link, I managed it to make a Binary that can utilize up to 4GB Ram on a x64 machine (With LAA flag and some other changes to the Project).
Download: HERE
But, I can't make x64 builds from "MCServer", "lua" and "tolua".
Thanks given by:
I'm expecting a new computer next month or the one after, I'll get 64-bit Win7 on it with VS2013 (yay, tiger? Wink so I'll be able to mess with the 64-bit builds.

Say, incidentally, am I really the only reason MCS is not using C++11? Or is there anyone else using WinXP + VS2008 not willing to upgrade?
Thanks given by:
Well I also am still using 2008 because I like the interface much more. I tried VS2012 a while ago and I hated it. Is 2013 better then that?
Thanks given by:
Yay!

VS12 and 13 share more or less the same interface. Unless you want it black coloured instead of white?
Thanks given by:
Tigerw, could you do me a favor? Try to write a simple app that uses C++11 features available in VS2013, then compile that app using the older "platform toolset" so that it runs on XP, and send the executable to me. I'd like to verify that the C++11 features can be compiled by the platform toolset and will indeed run on XP.
Thanks given by:
I created my first Let's Play ever! And it's about Age of Wonders IIIBig Grin
Thanks given by:
I think I did it correctly, see https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=EA...ile%2c.zip 's Release folder for exe.

That's a very nice Let's Play you have there!
Thanks given by:
Almost. I need you to change the runtime to Release, instead of Release DLL (so that the exe doesn't depend on MSVCP10.dll et al). Usually this is called "linking the static runtime", if you need to search for more info.

Incidentally, why does everyone use the stupid OneDrive? Downloading files off of it is such a pain...
Thanks given by: