Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Sister came to visit us, so all three of us went to the dance hall. It takes women an unbelievable amount of time to get changed, lucky me that the place has wifi Smile

But now I can see all the requests people have at me and I can't help until the evening, or even tomorrow, possibly Sad
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2014, 01:58 AM)bearbin Wrote: Works fine for me - maybe you have a bad HTTP proxy?
I donĀ“t use any Proxy, I have no idea, what the reason for the error was. Sad
Thanks given by:
I have a question about InfoDump. It replaces each "\n" with " ". Why is that? Now it's really hard for me to create a nice example for HungerGames because it's either two spaces or none.
Thanks given by:
Happy Easter to all Smile
Thanks given by:
STR, InfoDump does that so that the descriptions can be wrapped in the source file and yet the output contains no CRLFs. This is needed so that the forum doesn't wrap the text on both the page width and the manual CRLFs.
Thanks given by:
But the problem with that is that it's really hard to make a list that way.
Thanks given by:
I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks given by:
Maybe a {%n} that gets replaced by a simple \n?
Thanks given by:
And what will it be replaced in GitHub processor?

I think you're going around this the wrong way, you're thinking about the formatting, rather than the content. We should use content-based markup and let the forum / github processors to decide the final formatting.
Thanks given by:
I got accepted at my next school. So next year I'm going to learn php at first and later on we learn C# Smile The only downside to the school is that it isn't in the same city as where I live, so I have to take the train or bus to school everyday but that shoudn't be a big problem Smile
Thanks given by: