Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Minecraft has gone cuckoo. It started showing the "Minecraft Realms" button on the client welcome screen, but when I clicked it, it first said to upgrade my client (I'm using 1.7.2 because WECUI), and then that the Realms are not available in my country. Then why show me the button at all?
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2014, 02:34 AM)xoft Wrote: Minecraft has gone cuckoo. It started showing the "Minecraft Realms" button on the client welcome screen, but when I clicked it, it first said to upgrade my client (I'm using 1.7.2 because WECUI), and then that the Realms are not available in my country. Then why show me the button at all?

Because mojang!
Thanks given by:
Wow. I didn't expect it to be this easy to create a cFastRandom class for Lua:
local cFastRandom_SeedCounter = 0

function cFastRandom()
  local self = {}

local m_Counter = 0
  local m_Seed = cFastRandom_SeedCounter
  cFastRandom_SeedCounter = cFastRandom_SeedCounter + 1

function self:NextNumber(a_Range)
    assert(type(a_Range) == "number")

assert(a_Range <= 1000000)
    assert(a_Range > 0)

Counter = m_Counter
    m_Counter = m_Counter + 1

local n = a_Range + Counter * 57 + m_Seed * 57 * 57;
    n = ((n * (n * n * 15731 + 789221) + 1376312589))

return ((n / 11) % a_Range);
 end

return self
end
Thanks given by:
When writing tests:
What's wrong with allocating a chunk buffer on the stack? Allocating 50MB on the stack in the main's function prologue = stackoverflow. Smile
Thanks given by:
worktycho, not necessarily, at least on windows you can set the stack size for a thread, in the linker's executable options.Tongue
Thanks given by:
Greetings from the Tatra mountains.
[Image: _IMG_4622.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wow that looks awesome :O
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it was. Except for the cold and the sun. My hands nearly froze off while my head was getting sunburnt.Tongue

I think I shouldn't be reviewing any PRs now, can't think straight.
Thanks given by:
You have to set it dynamically in Linux as it uses ELF binary's which date back to system V unix. So if you're doing the allocations in the prologue for main there's no time to change the size before you stackoverflow.
Thanks given by:
Driving 700 km has really squeezed all my life-juice. I feel like a zombie Sad The weekend in the mountains was great, but at this price, I'd rather stay at home next time.
Thanks given by: