Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Congrulations!!!
Thanks given by:
Congratolations!
Thanks given by:
Neither the Spanish nor the English can spell 'congratulations', but the Dutch can, apparentlyTongue

Does that mean you can contribute more code to MCS? So far with the move to GitHub, the only thing our dear Founder has done is add a Lua webadmin template.
Thanks given by:
Haha, who knows. Right now I can't do anything though because my laptop is malfunctioning Sad Also I work full time in the vacation and after that I start my master's degree.
Thanks given by:
In what way is it malfunctioning ?
Also didn't expect somebody to post here this lateBig Grin.
Thanks given by:
Hey, congratulations, and good luck with the master's degree.
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2014, 11:55 AM)ThuGie Wrote: In what way is it malfunctioning ?
Also didn't expect somebody to post here this lateBig Grin.

I get blue screens all the time. I have already reinstalled Windows and it worked fine for a week. Tried to do a Windows update and got a blue screen, now it won't start anymore...
It's probably the harddrive so I'll try installing on my other drive this weekend.
Thanks given by:
Ah yeah could be hard drive, and if you do a windows update from 8 to 8.1 its a windows bug just so you know.
Not always but they have admitted there is a bug, encountered it myself once as well.. not on my system.

Need a windows iso slip-streamed with all updates ? got windows 7 x64, x32, nothing removed just all updates added saves some time :p.
missing just 2 updates 1 online update, and windows defender definitions.
Oh yeah x32 = Starter, Home Premium, etc, etc. same for x64 except Starter. All are updated.. takes ages :p multi language as well.. Bulgarian, English, Dutch, Polish, Spain.
Can choose the language on install.
Thanks given by:
It looks like LiteLoader is finaly updated. Smile Now I can finaly use MC 1.7.10 with WECUI.

... He didn't update WorldEditCUI yet Sad.
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2014, 08:04 PM)ThuGie Wrote: Ah yeah could be hard drive, and if you do a windows update from 8 to 8.1 its a windows bug just so you know.
Not always but they have admitted there is a bug, encountered it myself once as well.. not on my system.

Need a windows iso slip-streamed with all updates ? got windows 7 x64, x32, nothing removed just all updates added saves some time :p.
missing just 2 updates 1 online update, and windows defender definitions.
Oh yeah x32 = Starter, Home Premium, etc, etc. same for x64 except Starter. All are updated.. takes ages :p multi language as well.. Bulgarian, English, Dutch, Polish, Spain.
Can choose the language on install.

I installed Windows 8.1 now, on my SSD (pretty new hard drive) and it seems to work fine. Also it boots super fast nowBig Grin
I'll just buy a replacement for my other hard drive and all should be well.
Thanks given by: