Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I actually just finished the update to windows 8.1 :p.
And yeah SSD is so damn fast i like it myself as well.

Anywho faketruth didnt i have you on skype ?
Thanks given by:
Guess not? :O
Thanks given by:
I do recall talking to you on msn or skype lol.
Thanks given by:
Maybe you had me on MSN, but MSN disappeared in favor of Skype and I did not merge my contacts due to the excessively huge amount of MSN contacts I had xD
Thanks given by:
Ah yeah that might explain it,
Just a perhaps random question.

Did you expect mc-server to ever become so big with this many people working on it ?
I remember it being closed source before and you working on it alone, single hand creating such a thing.

But really did you expect mc-server to be able to keep up with the current version and having mobs/redstone/villages etc etc.
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2014, 11:52 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Ah yeah that might explain it,
Just a perhaps random question.

Did you expect mc-server to ever become so big with this many people working on it ?
I remember it being closed source before and you working on it alone, single hand creating such a thing.

But really did you expect mc-server to be able to keep up with the current version and having mobs/redstone/villages etc etc.

No I did not expect this at all, I think it's quite an achievement. I'm very proud of MCServerBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Third day of dancing, my legs are giving up on me, Aloe already has some bandages on hers. One more day to go, then I'll be back to working on MCS a bit more Smile

But I think it's worth it, we've seen some videos they recorded of us and it doesn't look that bad Smile Perhaps if I get the recording I'll post the video here.Tongue
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2014, 03:39 AM)xoft Wrote: Aloe

Ah, so that's where Aloe_Vera the username came from. Happy dancing!
Thanks given by:
Her name is Věra, hence the nickname.
Thanks given by:
And here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJsj9EzKMDs
Thanks given by: