Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I think we should add the style check script at the end of each travis build. It'll be useful for a quick check to each person's PRs.
Thanks given by:
There's only a slight problem with that - the script currently needs some supporting runtimes and libraries that are not so trivial to set up, and I don't think Travis comes with them pre-installed. Lua and LuaFileSystem are the ones I know it needs, there may be more hidden ones.
I think we could get rid of the LuaFileSystem dependency, though, if we exported a list of all files to check using CMakelists.txt.
Thanks given by:
With travis it's quite simple - you just do `apt-get install xxx` to install xxx.
Thanks given by:
Maybe so, you can get luarocks installed this way, but then you need to install luafilesystem through luarocks. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that it'll need some work that I can't do.
I could try integrating it with Appveyor, though. Or even better, I ought to make the script not use LuaFileSystem at all. It only needs it to list all the files that need checking, cmake can generate the list for us.
Thanks given by:
Fuuu, I've been out just for half a day and there's already so much stuff on GitHub to review...
Thanks given by:
Who says java likes eating lots of RAM? I got bukkit running lag-free with 64mb of ram asigned. I'm not joking. MCServer wouldnt do much more with 64mb.
And there are 30mb free more...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Even more awesome (32mb)
Also, with 32mb, it survived a 200+ TNT explosion

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
What does taskmanager say? Or whatever program linux has to check how many ram is used.
Thanks given by:
Oh, top says it's using 80mb. (not sure about why that much ram if server has 32mb allocated)
Thanks given by:
The remainder's probably the java runtime.
Thanks given by: