Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I'm back from vacation Sad
Thanks given by:
(07-26-2014, 11:56 PM)tigerw Wrote: I intentionally the entire webpage... again.

Cool but you have to click twice to get the download thing to open for a different platform.
What I did was first click Linux, then click windows, and it closed the panel thingy instead of open the one for Windows, then I clicked on Mac and it opened the Mac panel. This made me think there's no Windows download
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that's something that would be good to change.
Thanks given by:
I was experiencing bugs with that bit of functionality, so it was temporarily disabled.
Thanks given by:
I had an idea for cBlockArea::Merge. What if it would return the amount of changed blocks? It should be pretty easy. Make MergeCombinatorXXX return a bool value. If it's 'true' then add one to the number of changed blocks. This way we could maybe stop villages from generating into mountains by checking how many blocks changed while merging.
Thanks given by:
That wouldn't work due to chunk borders. Imagine this: house is mostly in chunk 1, where it fits, but a part of it is in chunk 2, where it hollows out a huge cavern in a mountain / collides with a tree / whatever. No way to do this properly.
Thanks given by:
Aww. Haven't thought about that.
Thanks given by:
I spent half a day trying to find out why the Mojang API server wouldn't do the name -> UUID conversion for me, it kept returning 404. Turns out that I've been sending the request to the wrong server, instead of api.mojang.com I was sending the requests to sessionserver.mojang.comTongue
Thanks given by:
Derp. Anyway, I made a library to do that: https://github.com/bearbin/go-mcaccutils
Thanks given by:
I'm integrating this functionality into MCS itself, so that plugins may use it. We desperately need it, before 1.8 starts allowing name-changes.
Thanks given by: