Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Lookie what I've got cooking Smile
[Image: pluginmemory_1.png]
Thanks given by:
Now that I've worked out how to log in to appveyor for cuberite, I've set it to only clone to a depth of 50, same as Travis. That should speed up builds a little, as it won't have to fetch the entire history, including the commit where someone committed a PDB to the repo. I'm not definite it was a PDB, but it was a huge file, and it got deleted in the next commit, but its still in the history.
Thanks given by:
Actually it had been set to depth 5 before.
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2015, 09:49 AM)SamJBarney Wrote: In the Plugin Repository, is there a way to change the background color of the tile that represents my plugin? Currently its a dark purple, making the text hard to read.

Ideally, the server should calculate the optimum text colour based on the background automatically, especially since not all browsers have implemented <input type colourpicker>. Evidently, that doesn't work well :/
Thanks given by:
@xoft, Then apparently it got lost somewhere, because the settings I saw were set to clone the entire repo.
Thanks given by:
Who did a force update on master? Lots of commits are missing, around 2 weeksConfusedHuh

Edit. worktycho restored the branch.
Thanks given by:
What! I did force update on PortalSize, though I'm having lots of problems with it.
EDIT:
I folowed this guide to squash commits: http://gitready.com/advanced/2009/02/10/...ebase.html
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2015, 09:09 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: What! I did force update on PortalSize, though I'm having lots of problems with it.
EDIT:
I folowed this guide to squash commits: http://gitready.com/advanced/2009/02/10/...ebase.html

Okay, are you doing the squash under your branch PortalSize?
Thanks given by:
Yes, of course, but according to worktycho depending on the git version or settings a force push can push to all branches. He advised me to always put the branch name in when pushing.
Thanks given by:
Yes the branch name is importantBig Grin
Code:
git push <remote> <branch name> -f
Thanks given by: