Random Chitchat 2012-2016
@NiLSPACE tolua is a very different job from cLuaState. It is just a preprocessor that reads declarations and produces bindings, cLuaState is just a helper module for interacting with LuaState objects. As for you're program, it sounds like its doing the same thing as tolua, so if you're code is better it might be worth replacing. The only real complications are the complexity of parsing c++, where we are reaching the limits of what tolua can understand, and the mapping tables for basic types because a c++ int needs to bind to a lua number.
Thanks given by:
Actually, tolua is also a library that needs to be plugged in to the C++ program ($/lib/tolua++/src/lib/) in order for the bindings to support classes, inheritance, lifetime management, type-checking and such. It is a rather non-trivial piece of code that I wouldn't dare replicate.
Thanks given by:
I'm currently on a dancing event, I'm spending 7 hours on the dancefloor every day, for 9 days. That's why I'm not commenting much on anything on GitHub or in the forums, sorry.
Thanks given by:
No problem, have fun Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm actually a little bit jealousBig Grin but it seems that I might be going to a Salsa session this Friday Smile
Thanks given by:
Please excuse the poor video and audio quality.

Thanks given by:
NiceBig Grin Your waltz is looking pretty smooth
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I'm a standard dancer, not a latin dancer. I guess I'm not clown-enough for latin dancesTongue
Thanks given by:
Looks like you're having a fantastic time there Smile

Just came back from vacation. We had a nice time, though the wind blew too hard, so we couldn't play table tennis allot (like we usually do there) Sad

Excuse my poor camera, it's my mobile, and well.. it's 3 or 4 years old already Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Seems beautiful.
I'd love to go there, im getting tired of Spanish high-densed beaches and hot temperatures.
Thanks given by: