Random Chitchat 2012-2016
So now I'm on 4G LTE, and they forgot to mention that it doesn't come with a public IPv4 address. Back you go, hellspawn, back to the devil who sent you to me. I just hope the local wifi provider is good. They're coming to check the signal on tuesday.
Thanks given by:
Use VPN connection and you do not needed public static IP.
Thanks given by:
I need public IPv4 for hosting the Gallery server.
Thanks given by:
If I can help, what is system config needed. I have dedicated server under FreeBSD 9.3 and static IP. Server have APC UPS and 24/7. Online 90%.
Thanks given by:
Thanks, but it's not needed. The server is currently running at my friend's house; it's a RasPi (old model B) and I don't plan on "outsourcing" the hosting. Right now the server is pretty critical to the project, it's where all the generator prefabs have been built and as such it can serve as a proof that we didn't copy anything from Vanilla, we built everything from scratch.

The server can stay there pretty much indefinitely, so it can wait for me finding the right provider Smile
Thanks given by:
I've just discovered intel offer their compiler for linux for free to open source projects. I think I need to see how cuberite preforms when compiled with it.
Thanks given by:
I entered my first ever real official dancing competition today. It was a disaster. We had no time to warm up, and combined with my stagefright, my legs were completely stiff. And the organization was chaotic - we were supposed to be in a different group for each dance, and before we found out, we already danced one dance in the wrong group, thus losing all the points for that dance. Also the jury seemed a bit prejudiced: all of our friends told us that they liked our Viennese waltz the most, that we stood out, and still we got zero points for it.
All in all, 11th out of 13. Well, at least there's not much room to go down from here, we can only go up next time Smile
Thanks given by:
Wow. i didn't thought that a dancing competition could be this disastrous. I didn't enter a real dancing competition, ever.
Thanks given by:
It's probably better to stay away from competitions like that and do what you want in your own free time. I've experienced something similar in a musical competition. I ended up having more fun ditching that category and moving on to jazz/drum set. I suppose plenty of room for improvement shows that you can still get pro though, so you should definitely stick to dancing. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Hello everyone!
I'd like to resume working on AI.
Last time, I was planning to decouple monster.cpp and the path recalculation logic. Think I should resume that? Is there anything more urgent AI-wise?
Thanks given by: