Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Your patch included a change that converted the VS2008 solution to VS2010 format. I scrapped that change, but kept the orenests change. It's in the repository, Rev 640.
As I said, you need to look carefully at the changes you're doing, review them twice before sending Wink
Thanks given by:
shall i (when i do another patch) wont do the solution file in it?? becouse i will only edit some classes i wont add new classes.
Thanks given by:
The solution file needn't be touched in most of the cases - it just contains the list of projects, so that's not gonna change that often. And if you ever add a new project to the solution, you need to do that into all the solution files - VC2010/MCServer.sln and VC2008/MCServer.sln. And you need to use the appropriate VS versions for that.
So no, don't include it. Smile
Thanks given by:
ok i just finished a patch for trees in jungles Smile the trees are just swam trees with a higher trunk but there is now a legit way to get jungle tree wood Smile
il PM it if you want it.
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure such a change is worth it - it will probably be overwritten quite soon with proper jungle trees anyway. And the jungle trees will probably use a completely different method for generating.
Thanks given by:
after allot of trying (and searching in google) i now have what i think is a pretty awsome jungle Smile   
in my jungle biome are now 3 diffrent trees. the apple bushes. high swamp trees and extra high swamp treesTongue. i choose swamp trees becouse they have vines. (don't know how to create my own trees xD)
Thanks given by:
Not bad Smile Really not bad Smile
Still, I think I'll keep waiting for the real jungle trees.
Although... whatever, send the patch, it looks much better than what we already have, let jungles be jungles at least in this way Smile
Thanks given by:
Sorry i am now on a market on school selling stuff. I can send it in about 1.5 hours
Thanks given by:
I'll be sitting in a train by then, but maybe I'll be lucky and the internet will work Wink
Thanks given by:
A game I created with four others in 48 hours Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIP6TnHsyM

It really is A LOT of fun, but you do need four players and four XBOX controllersTongue
Thanks given by: