Random Chitchat 2012-2016
niceBig Grin but i found a bug.
i have to scroll to the right to edit the configurations
Thanks given by:
Eh.. wtf.. I don't have that. Neither in Chrome nor IE :/ I don't use FireFoxTongue

Do you have the same when you click on the Monsters tab?
Thanks given by:
So I've sold my RasPi today to one of my colleagues.

Since my MK802 came in last week, I'm gonna be fiddling on that for a while. And the import-duty-collectors let it slip through, so I'm really lucky to have gotten it very very cheap Smile

It's a bit tough, though - can't seem to get ADB configured on the damned thing, so I can't run head-less. And the only thing that accepts HDMI in this place is a projector and it's in another room, this is gonna be tricky Sad
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2012, 07:38 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Eh.. wtf.. I don't have that. Neither in Chrome nor IE :/ I don't use FireFoxTongue

Do you have the same when you click on the Monsters tab?

Yes i also have it with the monster rab. But i don't have with my Android browser. Is it Maybe becouse my screen is 1440x900?
Thanks given by:
oh it only happens with firefox.
Thanks given by:
I fixed it Smile
Thanks given by:
yes i can confirm itBig Grin
how is the world tab in the server settings going? Smile
Thanks given by:
what else are you planing on putting into the webadmin? Smile
Thanks given by:
Don't know. What would you like to see first? Something you miss right now in the WebAdmin
Thanks given by:
a chat windows but that was not possible or you need to refresh the page the whole time. maybe a feature that it makes a picture of the map? like minutor (that program xoft used to show the new generator)
maybe if you add java-script that a chat window is possible. my brother sais that java-script is realy diffrent then normal java.
Thanks given by: