Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(02-08-2013, 06:23 AM)xoft Wrote: My laptop died Sad

omg today i dropped my smartphone and its kinda death now Sad
only the top of my screens touchscreen works, and the screen unlock is on the bottom of the screen Sad
Thanks given by:
Oh noes! So much bad luck Sad
Thanks given by:
I have cooked up some interesting code, it seems to be working, but I can't really test it thoroughly without seeing the results in the client. MineCraft doesn't work on my wife's laptop.

Plus I seem unable to commit it to the SVN, it keeps rejecting my login Sad WTF is going on?

Ah, there, finally got through. Probably just some network glitch.
Thanks given by:
have you tried to login on www.minecraft.net? maybe that will work.
Thanks given by:
Oh, MineCraft doesn't work, because the laptop has a good-for-nothing gfx card, it doesn't support OpenGL. There's no hope in this matter.
Thanks given by:
don't suppose i could help in any way? i don't really know how to code. however I do have computers that sit around doing nothing all day. i have a 3.9GHz quad core with 16GB ram and 550ti that i would be more than happy to put a vm on for someone to use. with ftth internet @ 25/25 i don't know if that could be helpful but if it can i am happy to do it
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the offer, but I currently need a computer on which I could run MineCraft and see the client display, that means any kind of remote access is out of the question.

Let's just hope the repair won't take too long.
Thanks given by:
hmmm why not? i could setup the built in remote control of virtualbox with would allow you to take control of the machine without fucking up the drivers and still allowing MC to run. that should work should it not?
Thanks given by:
Sad Such bad luck. I hope you all get sorted out soon.
Thanks given by:
Phew! I had just mastered fireworks in minecraftBig Grin And gosh, they are joy!
I think I'll update all load of my plugins for some fresh compatibility tomorrow. And will probably try to fix Core's jerky behavior about placing a signs when a player is in the same volume Smile
And maybe I'll finally finish my Trady thing. Damn, it's taking so long! (because I don't have enough fatigue for that, probably. Things tend to get out of scale when I'm trying to do something and make it shine)
Thanks given by: