Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(05-27-2013, 12:44 AM)xoft Wrote: I have implemented droppers in rev 1514.
Good, but, do dropers work with redstone? Huh
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2013, 04:21 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Good, but, do dropers work with redstone? Huh

Since redstone isn't implented and also is realy hard to implent i think it doesn't work, but i'm not sure.
Thanks given by:
They work as much as dispensers do - some basic functionality is there. I just used the same code as dispensers for droppers. Never really tested it in-game, though, I only used the Debuggers plugin to check the API.
Thanks given by:
I've made an script that downloands the latest working MCServer version from bearbin's automated builds, untar it, and runs it. Shall I modify the Installing on Linux page in the wiki and add it? It would be usefull for linux newcomers.
I wanted to upload the sh file but it's imposible it gives me an error.
Also, I'm mading an script that compiles the latest version from the sources.

Xoft, is your ProtectionAreas plugin included in the latest MCServer?
r1517:
ProtectionAreas: missed 2 files

If it is, please make some documentation (commands, permisions...)

Attached Files
.zip   install.zip (Size: 520 bytes / Downloads: 174)
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2013, 05:27 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Xoft, is your ProtectionAreas plugin included in the latest MCServer?

It is included BUT only the skeleton is done. As you can see there is allot of --ToDo Wink
Thanks given by:
The plugin has only begun development, it is intended to be a tutorial on developing plugins. There's a special forum thread for documenting everything: https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=1129
I don't expect this plugin to be finished any time soon, it's an on-and-off work for me.
Thanks given by:
Is it just me, or has the 1.5.2 update been bugged? I'm not getting any loot minecarts in the abandoned mineshafts, at all. I do find the rails next to walls, where they used to spawn in the previous versions, but no minecarts, no loot.
Thanks given by:
Oooh I really like the Hopper block Smile I think that's gonna be my next target.
Thanks given by:
Maybe add a hook for it or something otherwise my SignLock plugin didn't realy work Wink
Thanks given by:
I was wondering if it is possible to open a "virtual" chest. like you use a command and then you get a window.
Thanks given by: