Random Chitchat 2012-2016
When I try to change my gamemode I get the error: '[TIME] STR_Warrior: Setting invaild gamemode: 0'
Thanks given by:
Why is the /i command gone? Sad
Thanks given by:
They changed it to /give, but I still would like to see the /i and /item command comming back Wink
Thanks given by:
The windows nightbuilds should be up again, I think I have managed to get the nightbuild script working.
It composes filenames as MCServer_Win_<year>_<month>_<day>_<hour>_<minute>_<commit>.7z , which is a bit long, but it's perfectly descriptive of the version.
Thanks given by:
Seems good Smile

Does it build on github push or nightly?
Thanks given by:
Only in regular intervals, twice a day. That's enough for me, I don't want to dedicate an entire disk just for builds / symbols Smile
Thanks given by:
I won't be committing more changes any time soon.
Tomorrow I'm leaving for South Korea! Gonna stay there for 3 weeks. I'll be back home on August 20th.
Thanks given by:
Enjoy your stay there. If possible, make sure you visit the DMZ and the 3rd infiltration tunnel, it's a unique experience. Do you already know where you'll be staying? I can recommend a really nice hotel in Seoul, and I can warn you about a really bad one, too Smile Also, prepare your stomach for the flamesTongue
Thanks given by:
I'm staying at a home stay for 3 weeks, it's kinda like bed and breakfast so I'll be seeing lots of their cultureBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Enjoy your stay!
Thanks given by: