Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Host1free vps network speed its about 600kb/s. If you get another vps we could do 2 MCServer servers, one survival and one creative. I wanted to make a server with 3 worlds, but more worlds, more ram use, and I get a lot of chunks loaded at same time. So I think 2 servers (one survival and one creative) with 1 world each one, would be able to run at least 10 players each one. Do you like the idea of making public MCServer servers?
I wanted to make a big MCServer server but now I cant because of my server low specs
Thanks given by:
Host1Free got all their data deleted when the SolusVM hacks went around Sad
Thanks given by:
Yes but now service is up and working.
Thanks given by:
Both of my vpss were on providers that got hacked too Sad At least only one of their data got deleted.
Thanks given by:
(07-31-2013, 11:33 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: Host1free vps network speed its about 600kb/s. If you get another vps we could do 2 MCServer servers, one survival and one creative. I wanted to make a server with 3 worlds, but more worlds, more ram use, and I get a lot of chunks loaded at same time. So I think 2 servers (one survival and one creative) with 1 world each one, would be able to run at least 10 players each one. Do you like the idea of making public MCServer servers?
I wanted to make a big MCServer server but now I cant because of my server low specs

My testing server is already public, though I'm putting a cap of 10 players on it. It has a Survival and Creative world though. I didn't lose any data! Yay!Angel
Thanks given by:
Debian 7 is using like 60mb of ram, Ill go back to centos 5 and I will compile my own builds
Thanks given by:
What about centos 6? That might be more up to date.
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2013, 03:59 AM)bearbin Wrote: What about centos 6? That might be more up to date.
Your builds dont work on debian 6, centos 5, centos 6 and I think they also don't work on ubuntu 10.04
Thanks given by:
Well, just came back to CentOS 5 and it uses arround the same ram as debian. In the past Host1free had 32 bit OS templates, and now only 64 bit templates. Hopefully some day 32 bit OS will come back, because they use a lot of less ram
Thanks given by:
Shall I export the Entity:AttachTo() to lua?
Thanks given by: