Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Your upload higher then your download ? i think there was a mistake you might wanna redo it lol.
Also so far i know there isnt a dutch provider who offers 76mbps upload..

I got the highest ziggo package, and only get 120mbps/10mbps soon 150mbps/15mbps
Not sure what provider you are using lol..

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2892335514 < i am one of the lucky people who actually reach there caps.
Not to mention i am constant uploading around 1,5mbit if not more so even upload cap i reach Smile.
Thanks given by:
Well suprisenly the speedtest is right. Wink That is our package.
Our provider is KPN.
Thanks given by:
Wow, you have a very strange providerTongue
Thanks given by:
That is really weird.
As the site only shows
80 Mb/s download,
8 Mb/s upload

as the highest package, and last i heard kpn is crap.. and expensive.
Thanks given by:
My GPU is failing. I'm now using my dads GPU but he wants it back eventualy. I'l try cleaning my GPU in a minute becouse there is allot of dust on it, but maybe someone can give me some advice about whats realy wrong.
When I start my computer everything is fine but after some time the screen starts getting vague. For example the cursur starts looking a bit like this(editted normal cursur with paint)   
The GPU isn't overheating, Its 45 degrees celsius. Does anyone maybe have an idea about whats wrong?
EDIT:
Its also not becouse of windows. My brother and I tried Linux and we had the same problem.
Thanks given by:
IDK. How old is it? It could be a driver issue (fairly likely) or it could even be an issue with the GPU itself. If it's an issue with the GPU, if it's in warranty period or you can convince the manufacturer to replace it that's the thing to do, otherwise some people have fun baking theirs in the ovenTongue
Thanks given by:
I don't realy know how old it is, I bought it from someone a pretty long time ago and it was doing fine all the time. But about 3 days ago it suddenly started doing that stuff. We also replaced the power supply from 484W to 800W but it still gave the same problems. I didn't update the drivers but when the problems came I updated them and it didn't help.
Thanks given by:
Try to place your finger on the VRAM chips onboard the GPU, they might be the ones overheating, and usually they get no extra cooling.
Usually those VRAM chips come in 4, 6, 8 or even more same chips on the board, sometimes even on the reverse side:
[Image: graphicscard3.jpg]
If they're so hot that it's difficult to hold your finger on one for longer than 1s, they're probably the culprit. Try buying some mini-heatsinks for them, usually it's just a small piece of metal with fins that you thermal-glue directly on the chips: (the golden things in this picture)
[Image: 28b48301_vbattach166971.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
If you don't want to buy extra heatsinks it should be fairly easy to underclock them.
Thanks given by:
Or just don't use the computer when it's so hot Smile
Thanks given by: