Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Nice!
Thanks given by:
What are you people doing to your computers, burning them all the time? I haven't even burnt a single component, and I've always thought that burning a board is something extremely difficult, with all those thermal protections built into the chips nowadays. The only thing that ever happened to me that an overheating GPU was shutting down and locking up the computer, had to buy a better fan.
Thanks given by:
My brother didn't turn his desktop on for about half a year/a year. When he finaly turned it on again it burned through.
Thanks given by:
Perhaps dust buildup, or fan failure?
Thanks given by:
I burned a CPU once. It was an old AMD processor and the fan stopped working, I found out mid-way in a gameTongue Then the computer didn't turn on anymore.
Thanks given by:
Oh god I have too much fun writing plugins:
Before Picture
After:   
Thanks given by:
Is that a world generator plugin with custom generation? Or just some plugin providing manual terra-forming tools, such as the "napalm thrower" lineblocktracer idea a few days back? Smile

Doing entire world generation in a plugin on such a scale would be impressive, although it would probably be really slow.
Thanks given by:
Its like the napalm thrower. I realy love the anime 'Fairy Tail'. Its with magic and stuff and there are spells that are extremely strong that can destroy mountains and stuff so I thought: That should be possible to recreate with MCServer. Smile
I was trying to recreate this For that I needed the particles Wink
Thanks given by:
Site seems faster again :o
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 12:25 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: I was trying to recreate this For that I needed the particles Wink

0_0

Well I never.
Thanks given by: