PreciousBlocks - Rollback
This plugin allows admins to see who or what placed a block, and revert it if needed.

Commands

General
  • /pb inspect - Inspect who changed certain blocks
    Permission required: preciousblocks.inspect

/pb revert - Revert an area around you
    Permission required: preciousblocks.reverse
    The following parameter combinations are recognized:
    /pb revert PlayerName, RadiusAroundPlayer - Revert all the changes from a player in the given radius
    /pb revert PlayerName, RadiusAroundPlayer, TimeAgo - Revert changes from a player in the given radius from a certain time ago.

Permissions
  • - preciousblocks.inspect -
    • Commands affected:
      - /pb inspect
    - preciousblocks.reverse -
    • Commands affected:
      - /pb revert
Source: https://github.com/NiLSPACE/PreciousBlocks
Download: https://github.com/NiLSPACE/PreciousBloc...master.zip
Thanks given by:
Can you add some more instructions?
Thanks given by:
do you mean how to install or how to use it?
Thanks given by:
Like once you do the command how you rollback blocks?
Thanks given by:
i now have something set up under the commands section now. is that what you mean?
Thanks given by:
What would it do,
If lets say Player 1 destroys Player 3's house Player 2 repairs part but not all.
You run a command to rollback Player 3's actions. will it still rollback Player 2's changed as well or ?

And whats the dept of the changes for the block ?
Aka Player 1 has a house Player 2 destroys it + places new blocks on all the same places and destroys it again(in classic people would often do this to avoid rollbacks on some servers)
Then does it just reverse the last change or will it check the whole log until end to undo all changes done by that user in that region ?
Thanks given by:
Yeah those were the commands I was looking for Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2013, 02:56 PM)ThuGie Wrote: What would it do,
If lets say Player 1 destroys Player 3's house Player 2 repairs part but not all.
You run a command to rollback Player 3's actions. will it still rollback Player 2's changed as well or ?
then only the changes Player 3 made will be rollbacked. none of the repairs of Player 2 will be changed.
(03-22-2013, 02:56 PM)ThuGie Wrote: And whats the dept of the changes for the block ?
Aka Player 1 has a house Player 2 destroys it + places new blocks on all the same places and destroys it again(in classic people would often do this to avoid rollbacks on some servers)
Then does it just reverse the last change or will it check the whole log until end to undo all changes done by that user in that region ?
it just reverses the last change of the block. none of the other changes before that. if i somehow managed to do that the .ini file would be much bigger and it would take even longer to initialize the plugin.
Thanks given by:
OH your using ini. yeah i guess that would be bad..
Thanks given by:
i'm hoping that sqlite could be implented
Thanks given by: