Another project besides MC-Server.
Hello my name is Agustin and first i would like to introduce myself. I'm 22 year old, currently at the university, my passion is programming (Java, C++ and Assembly) with 10 year experience. I just found this forum and i gotta say, you guys are awesome by making a minecraft server clone in C++, many had failed but you guys, you did it and it look awesome!. Already saying that i would like to introduce my own project, coded in C++ aswell, it's a voxel platform in C++, not only focusing Minecraft, but many other voxel games aswell, as you can see the actually code is in <https://github.com/Voxelify/> (Started yesterday, and i'm designing the protocol system). I would like to know if you like to work as partners, move mc-server to another level, instead of focusing to a simple game such as minecraft, make it more generic. The design will be an api, using that api to design a stand-alone server and a client. Thats why i'm here, to make this proposal. I hope i could get your attention, have a nice day and thanks you for taking the time to read this.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Another project besides MC-Server. - by Wolftein - 02-08-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Another project besides MC-Server. - by xoft - 02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Another project besides MC-Server. - by xoft - 02-08-2013, 11:54 PM