Oh hai..
Wink 
Hi everyoneBig Grin Sorry for missing, something crazy happened in my life. Long story short: found a job in gamedev in Ukraine, in the city I very much like, almost love (Odessa), worked on space MMO (in closed beta now), got tired of boss, quit the job, made few project myself, working on one ATM to make some money (experimental stuff, think of "spederman racing" for something like Oculus Rift).

First: it's really nice to see MCS keep rolling and building up and shrugging its shoulders, well done, you!
Second: uhm, what have I missed? In short, for past 9 monthBig Grin
I've noticed in SVN update that someone touched my ChunkWorx, hope you made it compatible with new API and probably add some new features, whoever you are - thank you! It's real nice to know that my work wasn't worthless and is still actual and needed.
Also, I've noticed xoft's spread PM about GitHub, have MCS moved to Git or what?

What's the last compatible protocol and what major features have you made? Come on, guys, don't be shy, show off! I've noticed several water simulators in source as well (if SVN's source is still actual), what else is there?

Cheers, Tau. Heart
Thanks given by: PCPlayerLV

Messages In This Thread
Oh hai.. - by Taugeshtu - 12-07-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Oh hai.. - by bearbin - 12-07-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Oh hai.. - by xoft - 12-07-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Oh hai.. - by NiLSPACE - 12-07-2013, 09:14 PM