You should update the API documentation
My plugin became broken and it took me quite a while to figure this out, because for some reason in some recent update you changed the behaviour of some funcions in the API - some of the hooks no longer send Cursor coordinates and BlockFace data (what was that anyways?Big Grin), so the important data BlockType and BlockMeta now don't have index 9 and 10 in the argument list, but now they have 5 and 6, so the plugins using a callback function like this:
Code:
function OnPlayerPlacedBlock(Player, BlockX, BlockY, BlockZ, BlockFace, CursorX, CursorY, CursorZ, BlockType, BlockMeta)
no longer get any BlockType and BlockMeta data (as they are nil) and the BlockFace and CursorX vars are nonsense (they carry the BlockType and BlockMeta values).

The main problem as I see it is a not up-to-date documentation of the API, multiplying the confusion caused by this (see this page http://mc-server.xoft.cz/LuaAPI/OnPlayer...Block.html ).

Please do update the documentation and state the changes made clearly and somewhere visible. Thank you!

If you have stated this and I just overlooked, I apologise, but still it would be a nice thing to have the documentation OK as it is the first place I think most people will look first.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
You should update the API documentation - by Matouš - 01-07-2015, 07:23 AM