Animal behaviour
Back when I wrote this, I did not know that animals in Minecraft behaved more or less completely random. That they'd select random waypoints and then pathfind a way to get there. If the animals in MCServer really behaved like how I described here, that would make them far ... faaar more sophisticated than in the normal Minecraft servers. Smile At that time I didn't know you would be tackling how they behave. At that time I was .. desperate to just see somebody address their issues.

Really amazing work you have done!

I think all that's left, from this thread ... would really be the animal sounds. If you want to change their behaviour and make them smarter in anyways -- I think that's entirely your call now -- I quite enjoy them behaving like they become implemented more and more in recent weeks. But yeah ... not having them be mute would be nice. Hear their footsteps and noises. I do miss that.

I noticed that wolfs are the most advanced. Or so it seems. We don't yet have any breeding, and wolfs don't eat chickens at all (which might be a good thing, because if they do it too often there would be NO chickens in my world left, as wolfs tend to somehow spawn everywhere like invading armies, they have a ridiculous spawn rate), or attack who's attacking their owner (if tamed), but you know .... I'm seeing so much progress here! I can only say again, Thank you very much for that!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Animal behaviour - by Jammet - 03-18-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Animal behaviour - by NiLSPACE - 03-18-2015, 04:01 AM
RE: Animal behaviour - by Jammet - 03-18-2015, 04:06 AM
RE: Animal behaviour - by NiLSPACE - 03-18-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Animal behaviour - by Jammet - 03-18-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: Animal behaviour - by DiamondToaster - 03-18-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Animal behaviour - by Jammet - 03-18-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Animal behaviour - by DiamondToaster - 03-18-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Animal behaviour - by LogicParrot - 06-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Animal behaviour - by Jammet - 06-02-2015, 03:47 PM