Could I have some performance test data?
(04-26-2015, 05:03 PM)xoft Wrote: There have been a few attempts to implement a distributed minecraft server, all of those have failed at their startup phase - they usually implement some basic protocol support and then die off because the issues they face are far too large to overcome.
So, no, MCServer doesn't support distributing one world across multiple machines. However, we do support BungeeCoord, which allows us to distribute *some* workload over multiple machines - each world can be run on a different machine.

Thanks , I got it.

(04-27-2015, 03:41 AM)worktycho Wrote: Also where is the one million clients numbers coming from? There's no way the official server or any of its derivatives (Bukkit, CraftBukkit, etc) can support that many clients in a single world, so if you're distributing them in some way then MCServer can probably use similar techniques. Otherwise it seems like an unrealistic number.

For trade secret, I can't tell you where the players come from , I'm finding some existing servers to see the situation. It is very common that a game has one million players on-line at the same time here. If the game become popular , we can rewrite a brand new server to support such big number of players.
Smile
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Thousands or millions? - by LogicParrot - 04-26-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Could I have some performance test data? - by leozzyzheng - 04-27-2015, 11:01 AM