Proposal :: Startup params & IP bind
Hello again,
Thank you for all your answers so far, too avoid spawning a novel I will address them in a go.

I've spawned a local virtual image and basically cloned the production setup and build the master there, then just moved it to production server and sorted the libs and it's running fine for 4 days now. We had no crashes so far besides some downtime due tweaking configs per tester's request and doing restarts. I am fully aware of the overall state project is currently in so my current targeted branch is stable, mainly to get the feeling and ins and outs around the whole thing. Current plans are to stay on stable branch and if proven stable with positive feedback then push this to public while spawning another instance for internal development, at that point I will switch internal to Testing branch and probably get acquainted with the project's code and hopefully find a bearing in it all and than contribute back if I come up with anything worth mentioning- note: programming is my Hobby not my work so experience my vary.

In either case, I will check the links you all provided and then if needed, post/get involved there, thanks again!

P.S. @NiLSPACE
It is possible to bind to single IP by tweaking the NAT (i.e. iptables) but it would still cause problems on multi setup when all IPs use same port (convenient for clean URL hosting (non url:port)) so it's not really a solution rather just a workaround. =)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Proposal :: Startup params & IP bind - by nte - 05-18-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Proposal :: Startup params & IP bind - by nte - 05-18-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: Proposal :: Startup params & IP bind - by nte - 05-18-2015, 03:26 AM