Zerobrain & Linux Issues {Solved}
I've just tried running ZBS + Cuberite on Linux for the first time Smile

I see similar results to what you're seeing - the server seemingly starts, but is not available. In my case, it also terminates rather soon, within 2 seconds, so that was my clue. After doing some sniffing around, I found out that the issue is caused by ZBS launching Cuberite in a detached state and closing its stdin; Cuberite by default terminates when its stdin is closed, so effectively the server starts up and terminates immediately.

Please try this fix first:
In ZBS's packages folder, there's the "cuberite.lua" file (that you downloaded from ZeroBranePackages), open it up and it should have this on line 132:
false,                  -- Redirect debuggee output to Output pane? (NOTE: This force-hides the Cuberite window, not desirable!)
Change that line to a simple
true,
and restart ZBS. This should force the debugger to instead put both cuberite's output and input in the Output pane of ZBS and for me it has helped keep the server running.

If this works, I'll update the package accordingly. The "false" value is there because on Windows, the redirection doesn't work, so I expect we'll need per-OS value there in the end.

And yes, your assumptions were correct Smile
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Zerobrain & Linux Issues {Solved} - by chrobione - 12-08-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Zerobrain & Linux Issues - by xoft - 12-08-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Zerobrain & Linux Issues - by chrobione - 12-09-2015, 03:25 AM