I've made a Placeholder API, help me make it better?
I've been working on this for awhile, putting in bits of code when I found the time. I finally got it to a point where it feels "done". Now, I'm looking for help making it better (as well as bugtesting as I'm about to be without a way to reliably test that often). Full disclosure: I just spent hours working on finishing it and adding documentation to the files, and I'm 2 hours past when I normally head to bed, so the grammar might be weird in places.

https://github.com/Zee1234/PlaceholderAPI <- Source, as well as an example of a main.lua for a plugin that uses it. The functions are extremely commented, so I hope you can make sense of it.

Now I'm off to bed before I fall asleep in this chair. I just know that several people are on during these hours, and wanted to avoid putting this off a whole day.

Edit: Changed name, and therefore link. Making a new post describing things more in detail, although Readme.md is now packed with information.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
I've made a Placeholder API, help me make it better? - by Zee1234 - 12-14-2015, 09:04 PM