[not quite a guide] Run Cuberite natively on Android
Thanks for your guide.

Schwertspize Wrote:Although I couldnt use it, I took a look at your script and used it in @bearbin s vps (like downloading packages, modifying binaries)
I am now working on a real app and on a script for the build server. IMHO the build server should take the Raspberry PI builds and modify them until they are usable in android (= lib path fixed,..) then the app only has to download that without the struggles of extracting deb archives on a phone (I got that) or so. We'd better use a Debian host which is capable of apt and manage our libraries through that.

I thought about it again. We actually have 3 parts. 1. A one time download of the Server directory (or, if something changes like the crafting, we have to think about it). A nearly onetime download of the libraries needed. Only if they are updated (and used on the build server) through repositories they get updated. A many-time download of only the cuberite binary initiated by the user

I will keep you informed

Checklist:
[99%] getting it to run via command line
[95%] getting it to run via an app
[10%] implement a Downloader into the app
[00%] write a script which patches binary and copies libraries. i found out that there is no need of patching the binary
[---%] extend the script so It uses apt. Not gonna do
[40%] provide a shiny app
[00%] setup build server & homepage
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [not quite a guide] Run Cuberite natively on Android - by Schwertspize - 02-20-2016, 05:45 PM