CommandSigns - WIP
This is a Plugin that I had scripted; due to the lack of functionality/implementation of Command Blocks in Cuberite, I needed a plugin that would provide a temporary alternative to command blocks.... I searched and searched and found nothing.

CommandSigns, allows the user (with the proper perms) to create and use a sign that will activate a in-game command without the user having to physically enter the command on their part. This can also provide a way for users to use a command that they lack the needed permissions for in a controlled manner [IN THEORY].

My LUA isn't my greatest aspect, I'm a C++ Programmer not a LUA Coder.... But, anyways...

Sign Creation:
    -Permission Node: 'CommandSigns.Create'
    -How-To: Place Sign and set Line1 to '[CS]' without quotes.... Then set Line2 with the command starting with '/'; plain text can be entered in Line2 but that is pointless, however any additional plain text can be entered in the 3rd and 4th lines.

Sign Usage:
    -Permission Node: 'CommandSigns.Read'
    -How-To: Rightclicking on a Command Sign will output a message to the player with Green Underlined Text that can be clicked; When the text is clicked the command is ran.

I HEREBY provide full permission to edit/modify/rework, and redistribute this plugin under any name or function; in any location without regard for my original authoring of said plugin.

Attached Files
.zip   CommandSigns.zip (Size: 1.45 KB / Downloads: 444)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
CommandSigns - WIP - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-14-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: CommandSigns - WIP - by NiLSPACE - 02-14-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: CommandSigns - WIP - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-14-2016, 03:50 AM
RE: CommandSigns - WIP - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-14-2016, 03:59 AM
RE: CommandSigns - WIP - by NiLSPACE - 02-14-2016, 04:14 AM
RE: CommandSigns - WIP - by Schwertspize - 02-14-2016, 06:44 AM