Drugs Plugin
(02-15-2016, 06:59 AM)xoft Wrote: I'm more worried about the drug effects, the last time I checked Cuberite didn't implement all of the entity effects.

Thanks for the tips and concerns.... I'm really only needing to use the [Nausea, Hunger, and Regen] Effects, is there a way to control the level and time span of the effects? ATM I'm coding a emergency detox item (a COOKIE "munchies") that will remove all entity effects upon consumption kind of like milk.

Is there any specific problems with the entity effects (that I plan on using (listed above)) that I should know about???
Also could I request that this topic be moved to the plugin discussions section? Because this is kind-of no-longer a request. Thanks again Xoft, and NiLSPACE.

Now, eventually I'd like to add custom items (with custom graphics and icons) would I be able to accomplish this through the plugin api or through directly altering the cuberite source???? I've been programming C++ since I was 8 and was entirely self-taught; so some source editing is not a problem for me. In fact I find frame-work development far more satisfying to me than extension development. My biggest thing is AT LEAST IT'S NOT JAVA. lol
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Drugs Plugin - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-15-2016, 03:33 AM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by NiLSPACE - 02-15-2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by xoft - 02-15-2016, 06:59 AM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-17-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by Schwertspize - 02-17-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-18-2016, 02:42 AM