Drugs Plugin
(02-17-2016, 04:00 PM)Schwertspize Wrote: Firstly: custom items are possible, but only the ones the client can handle. That means block variants and a server resource pack.

Secondly: plugins are written in lua, not c++.

Thirdly: if you think of implementing the Forge api and re-writing those mods, you are welcome.
Firstly: Custom items require a block variant(s) and a Resource Pack to be obtained from the server by the client.  -[This is helpful information; thanks. Cool ]

Secondly: *facedesk* *facedesk* *facedesk* -[THE CPT'S REPLY: Dodgy Dodgy  Obviously.... I made one already (https://forum.cuberite.org/thread-2372.html)] I'm talking about directly altering the CUBERITE SOURCE CODE; you know that thing they refer to as "OPEN-SOURCE", yeah. The LUA is !!NOTHING!! without the C++ Framework (called "Cuberite"). Sorry if I seem blunt about this but I KNOW my stuff, and any attempt to prove my facts as otherwise (without proper research provided) really irritates me.

Thirdly: -[I despise FORGE; that's why I'm using Cuberite... In other words: NO.Tongue ]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Drugs Plugin - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-15-2016, 03:33 AM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by NiLSPACE - 02-15-2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by xoft - 02-15-2016, 06:59 AM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-17-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by Schwertspize - 02-17-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Drugs Plugin - by Cpt_Redbeard - 02-18-2016, 02:42 AM